Skype
Tylercobb85

Pierret Pierret

This is just an ugly version of flappy birds.

MrUnecht responds:

Was one of my first trys to make game :D

srood srood

Yeah, I'm sorry, but you walk slow as hell, the animation is not good, and the fact that a "horror" game is just a big joke, just no. Also, the music gives me a headache.

The humans are dead The humans are dead

Fun, and simplicity is not a bad thing!

Necrorun (mobile) Necrorun (mobile)

Woah, I love it, I love the art style, the music, the gameplay, and everything. The most annoying part though, is sometimes it seems as if you do not have to jump to go over a gap, when you really do.

City Runner City Runner

I like the game, I just wish dying by the spikes had more of an animation to it.

hrco10 responds:

Thank you for your suggestion, I really appreciate it

Courage Saw Game Courage Saw Game

Love it, and I usually don't like point and click games.

Lindsay Lohan Escape Lindsay Lohan Escape

15 seconds is way too short.

E-Elementals E-Elementals

Controls suck. But interesting story and idea.

SparttenomegaGames responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Dead Hell Dead Hell

I like the unique game play, and I like the music. Howver, I hate how the character turns around. It's so delayed. It makes an unfair challenge. While this next thing may seem nitpicky, I wish that the music would pause when I pause the game.

k&u k&u

Not bad. I like the character select and I think the game has potential. If I was you I would make the menus look a little "Cleaner" and try to make the animation a bit quicker. Imagine playing Mortal Kombat, except super slow, speed is pretty fun in fighting games. Also, Characters with different stats like they all have their pros and cons.

stats8 responds:

Thanks.I like to hear someone like this game because fighting games need alot of work.Yes the animation speed is a bit slow.Its easy to speed up but the animations now have averange only 5-6 frames.At the next update they will have
7-8.Then I will speed the game up..